Our Core Services
BB Risk Solutions specialise in sampling, risk assessments and technical advice on the safe management of physical hazards such as asbestos, lead paint, mould and noise.
We believe in building better risk solutions for you, your business and your workforce by driving quality, client-focused solutions.
BB Risk Solutions partners with our clients to build better risk solutions for:
- Asbestos identification
- Lead paint assessments
- Mould/water damage inspections
- Cost estimation of remediation works
- Asbestos identification (Division 5)
- Asbestos pre-demolition/refurbishment inspections (Division 6)
- Asbestos clearances and air monitoring
- Hazardous Materials identification
- Lead paint assessment
- Mould and water damage inspections
- Noise assessments and mapping
- Noise dosimetry (occupational exposure)
- Hazard and Risk communication – site/company specific training presentations
- Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ) assessments
- Noise assessment and hearing conservation programs
- Workforce engagement
Why Choose Us?
At BB Risk Solutions, we’re focused on understanding our client’s needs, including time and budget constraints, to truly tailor a solution that meets your needs.
Our team are experts in conducting risk assessments and providing technical advice across a range of occupational health and safety services.
We will work with you to ensure you are fully informed of the potential risks, assist you navigate legal obligations and provide appropriate on-going management options.
Utilising our global experience and technical expertise, we will build better risk solutions for you!
For a full list of our services please click on the links below: